Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Runtime 9 error Check.

Dave - Brilliant
Many Thanks
Matt

Dave Peterson wrote:
I'm assuming that the line that's failing is:

Windows("MoanZone.xls").Activate

If the user doesn't have a workbook open named Moanzone.xls, then this line will
fail.

If the user has a workbook that's open, but has two windows into that workbook
open (Window|new window would be how it's created), then this line will
fail--since the names of the windows would be:

moanzone.xls:1
and
moanzone.xls:2

I'll do my best to avoid the windows collection and try to use the workbooks
collection.

This will not fix the error if the workbook isn't open, though.

Hi
I have a survey spreadsheet with the following macro.

[quoted text clipped - 51 lines]

Matt Lynn