Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default COUNTIF with a range of time values

It would be better if you can show some samples...or let us know exactly in
what format you have entered the time values.Try the below

=COUNTIF(Tickets!G:G,"16:59")-COUNTIF(Tickets!G:G,"24:00")

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Kazman" wrote:

I am trying to count the entries based on a range of time values in a
different worksheet but in the same work book. Example:
=COUNTIF(Tickets!G:G,"<24:00""16:59") where "Tickets" is the other worksheet
name and I would like to count those extries in column G which have a value
between 16:59 and 24:00.

Thank You