Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default problem when opening/closing worksheets

Code can hide in a number of different places. Right click on the XL icon in
the upper left hand corner of the Excel window beside the File menu option.
Select View Code. This takes you into the ThisWorkbook code module where I
suspect the offending code might be...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Tracy" wrote:

I always get this message when opening/closing this particular worksheet at
work:

Cannot find 'C:\XLAPPS\REPORTING\REPORTING.xlm'!modReporting.A uto_Close,
which has been assigned to run each time [Financial
Statements.xls]xlsMacroData is closed. Continuing could cause errors.
Cancel closing [Financial Statements.xls]xlsMacroData?

I just click on "NO" button and the worksheet works fine. I looked "Tools -
Macro" and there are no macros listed.

It is annoying to see this message every time. So would like to know how to
get rid of it. I am using Excel 2003.

Thanks!