Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tracy Tracy is offline

Default problem when opening/closing worksheets

I always get this message when opening/closing this particular worksheet at
work:

Cannot find 'C:\XLAPPS\REPORTING\REPORTING.xlm'!modReporting.A uto_Close,
which has been assigned to run each time [Financial
Statements.xls]xlsMacroData is closed. Continuing could cause errors.
Cancel closing [Financial Statements.xls]xlsMacroData?

I just click on "NO" button and the worksheet works fine. I looked "Tools -
Macro" and there are no macros listed.

It is annoying to see this message every time. So would like to know how to
get rid of it. I am using Excel 2003.

Thanks!