Rob

Thanks guys!

"JulieD" wrote in message
Hi Rob

the normal way to deal with this is to wrap the formula that can return
the #VALUE error in an IF formula that displays something else
e.g.
=IF(ISERROR(A1*B1),0,A1*B1)
or
=IF(ISERROR(A1*B1),"",A1*B1)

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Rob" wrote in message
Hi

I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find it in Help or on
this forum. I have many formulas in Excel (2003) where some of them
return a #VALUE, I'm happy with this as I know there is certain data
missing. However, for presentation purposes I do not want to display
#VALUE, can I just display a blank or a zero if the result of a formula
is an error??? I've looked at some of the functions available in XL but
can't find anything.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob