Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Who can help the NYPD with an Excel formula?

As-is, think the revised expression can be copied down. It would simply
return zeros for any unfilled/new rows which result I believe would be
acceptable. My aim was to keep all things direct and easy-to-relate for the
OP with respect to the incorporation of each of the specs for the various
cols in the core expression. For eg in using simple vlookups with hardcoded
table arrays, the OP can see how the specified limits are directly taken
care of. Anyway, its just an option to calc the desired result. There are
undoubtedly several other ways.
--
Max
Singapore
"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
I see you took care of my first point on your own... you might still want
to consider incorporating my second point.