Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JoJo JoJo is offline

Default Save spreadsheet as webPage with interactivity

Folks:

I have a simple spreadsheet that I am trying to save as a web page using
Excel 2000. So I highlight the region of the spreadsheet that I would like
save then click FILE SAVE AS WEB PAGE PUBLISH or SAVE (with
interactivity box checked). However, eventhough the procedure
seems to complete successfully, when I launch the web page, it turns out to
be completely empty. Obviously I am missing something.

* Appreciate if anyone can throw some light on this problem ?

Thanks,
JoJo.