Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
francis francis is offline

Default howto put the same header on all worksheets of workbook

Try

Group all the sheets that you want similar header by pressing Shift
and click on the sheets' tab
Go to A1 and type in your header follow by other cells on the first row,
assuming
that you want your headers on the first row
press Enter
Deactivate Group sheets by clicking on one sheet
The same header/s now appear in all sheets you have selected
--
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

"lemorse" wrote:

I wish to put the same header on all sheets of a workbook. I have checked
the help resources but could not find anything. Can anyone help me.
Thanks in advance.