Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Create list with macro

Excel 101. Just change the copy destination.
..Copy Sheets("yoursheetnamehere").Range("d7")
Now, if you are going to use this as for a data validation listNAME itthen
refer to =mynamedlist

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"David T" wrote in message
Don-

If i wanted the put the new list in worksheet name Reference Data in cell
d7
instead of on the same sheet, how would I do that? I thank you in advance

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Sub MakeUnique()'put a header in row 1
With Range("M1:M" & Cells(Rows.Count, "m").End(xlUp).Row)
.AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterInPlace, Unique:=True
.Copy Range("n1")
ActiveSheet.ShowAllData
End With

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"David T" wrote in message
I have a list of items in column A and I need to create a drop down list
in
column B that excludes any duplicate data. Does anyone have a macro
that
can do this?

Column A Column B
apple {drop down list inserted here}