Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Buckeye Epstein Buckeye Epstein is offline

Default Help Rolling fomula Needed

I have a work sheet with stock data entered every day. I need like
on B15 with the title on A15 Last 7 days volume. The data starts on
A38 with the date, open is on b38, high is on c38, low is on d38,
close is on e38 and volume is on f38. Currenlty i have about 75 days
but would like to set data end at 500 cells. Please help me with
this fomula..

One more request. I would like to have also the last date with
closing price. The cell I would like to place this is A36. So I
need the computer to find the last data of entry from a38:a500 and
then go to that cell - in e38 for the close.

Thanks JBE