Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Colleen10 Colleen10 is offline

Default FINDING SIMILAR RECORDS BETWEEN 2 SPREADSHEETS

Thanks Burke...believe it or not I did in fact have 65,000 records. We have
since found that the file I was sent is corrupt and was giving me the
wierdest problems but all to say, thank you because this formula you gave me
could be handy in the future....thanks so much

"Colleen10" wrote:

I have one spreadsheet that shows the original invoice # of 003567457A and
new version spreadsheet that shows the new invoice is now 003567457AR. I'm
trying to find a formula like vlookup that will match the newer version
invoice with the older version invoice because it is "similar"