Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FlorencePS[_2_] FlorencePS[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2003 - Adding up cells that contain Conditional Formatti

ok, I tried this and pasted:
=SUMPRODUCT(--(TODAY()=H:H),--(TODAY()<=H:H+14),--(G:G="Open")) and it's
giving me a #NUM! error. What am I doing wrong?
--
FlorencePS
Intermediate to Advanced User

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

You could use

=SUMPRODUCT(--(TODAY()=A2:A10),--(TODAY()<=A2:A10+14),--(G2:G10="Open"))

replace A with H or whatever column you are testing for days since a date

Peo Sjoblom

"FlorencePS" wrote in message
To the three of you who answered, thank you. I failed to give some
important
info, however, and even wonder if this is now possible.

(I did try the various formulas that each of you supplied, and that is
where
I discovered my error.)

The #s that I need to count in col. H are only if they're Open docs
(listed
in col. G) so I need to weed those #s out from the Closed or N/A docs in
G.

Does that make sense? And is that possible?
--
FlorencePS
Intermediate to Advanced User

"FlorencePS" wrote:

Hi. I've got a spreadsheet that has conditional formatting in one column
as
follows:

1-14 days - green
15-30 days - yellow
over 30 days - red

I need to be able to have each color total up into three different cells,
meaning, 3 green, 10 yellow, 31 red. Is there a formula to do that
automatically?

Thank you for any assistance.
--
FlorencePS