Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SeanF74 SeanF74 is offline

Default Gridlines on Column Chart

Thanks andy.

I didn't specify in the first post, but it is a stacked column chart created
as a pivot chart. This may be why it is not working for me.

-Sean

"Andy Pope" wrote:

It worked for me.
http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng61.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"SeanF74" wrote in message
That did not work. The major grid lines running from the X axis are still
running between each column.

-Sean

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Format the X axis, on the Axis Options section set 'Interval between
tickmarks' to 2.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"SeanF74" wrote in message
Hello-

I am trying to create a stacked column chart with gridlines that only
appear
for every 2 columns. How can I do this in Excel 2007? All I can find
is
how
to insert a major gridline between every column.

Thanks,

Sean