J Mayo

I have tried that Debra and it is not working. I have my subtotals printing
by each producer. Yet when I go to print the detail and subtotals for each
producer print on 1 sheet - not on separate sheets like I would think they
would. Please advise.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

If you use the built-in Subtotal feature (Data Subtotals), you can
check the box to add a page break between groups.

Pele wrote:
I have a large spreadsheet, in which I have calculated subtotals, and I need
page breaks for each subtotal. Is there a way other than by manually
inserting at each subtotal, to automatically have page breaks at each
subtotal.

I am using Microsoft Office 2003

--
Debra Dalgleish