Don Guillett

One small thought. Is zoom the same?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Susan Lambert" wrote in message
I am running Excel 2003, SP1 on a Windows XP computer. I have recently
started having problems drawing lines on charts using the drawing tool.

used to be able to draw a line on a chart and it would print out in that
location. Now if I put a line on a chart, it prints about 1/4" above

where
I want it to go. I have to then move the line to a lower location to

match
the print preview to get it to print out correctly. Has anyone

experienced
this problem and if so, is there a setting or solution. I've tried

letting
Excel create the chart, putting in the line and then previewing for

printing
at 100%. I've also tried setting the print area around the chart to lock
the chart into an area and then previewing. Neither one solves the

problem.

I can't help but think there is a setting off because I used to be able to
do this and the screen view and print view were the same.