Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Spencer Hutton Spencer Hutton is offline

Default Custom View show is very slow

I have a shared workbook on a network drive which multiple people access. it
opens just fine for them. However, for me it takes about 2 minutes. I
scoured the web for solutions and tried them all and have tracked the problem
down to custom views. i deleted all the other user's custom views and left
only mine. With the workbook open, i go to ViewCustom View (select mine)
and choose Show. then it takes 2 minutes to show my view. now, my view is
not complicated, maybe a few hidden columns or rows and thats all. Any ideas?