Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Curt Curt is offline

Default Toggling through Excell Worksheets

Thanks Luke.

I got use to using the mouse button in 2003 and was just hoping to find a
option that was turned off.

I became very good at copying and pasting with keyboard shortcuts on my left
hand and using the mouse to navigate worksheet with my right hand. I felt so
balanced!

Maybe it is just time to retrain myself. :(

"Luke M" wrote:

I am unfamiliar with all of the option in 2007, but until you find the
answer, do note that you can use the keyboard shortcuts of
Ctrl+Tab for next window, and
Ctrl+Shift+Tab for previous window
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Curt" wrote:

I can no longer use the forward and back buttons on my mouse to Toggling
through worksheets in excell 2007. Is there a setting that I can change to
allow for Toggling through worksheets using the forward and back commands?