Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joel joel is offline

Default Store array ???

the only way VBA saves code between execution is using class modules or
userform (which is a class module). Create a class module or userform with
only the array delcared in the module as public. The array doesn't even have
to be in a subroutine or function. Then from your main routine create a new
version of the class module to create the array.

"piero" wrote:

Hello everyone,
I have a small problem: I would like to store an array in VB Excel 2007
(without using a sheet for caching).
You know tell me what instructions can I use so that when strengthened from
the application and return concourse data stored?
There sending code and thank you.