Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Texas10 Texas10 is offline

Default Conditional format help

How can I have a cell be highlighted at the beginning of a certain event?
Here's my example, I have 2 columns and in the right column it's a bunch of
numbers. The numbers are all different but there comes a point when they
start to repeat and I want excel to recognize the repeating cells and
highlight the cell to the left of the start of the repetition. Here's an
example because it's hard to explain, 2 columns and I'll just call one
letters and the other is numbers:
A 2
B 5
C 3
D 8
E 7
F 7
G 7
H 7

So I want it to highlight the cell called E here since it's the start of the
repetition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.