Stephen Bullen

Hi Joseph,

With the Tab Strip and Image Control approach,
I'm going to have to implement my own scroll bars and panning since the size
of the Worksheet image may very well exceed the size of the Image Control.
So I'd like to modify your suggested approach as follows:

Right. I forgot for a minute you were in VB6. In VBA userforms, you could set
the image control to autosize (which you can with a VB6 Picture control), then
have the Image in a Frame control, for which you can set the ScrollWidth and
ScrollHeigtht to the size of the image (so the Frame control would handle the
scrolling and panning for you) - but the VB6 Frame control doesn't have those
properties.

Glad you got it working anyway!

Regards

Stephen Bullen