Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] jambun@bigpond.com is offline

Default Spreadsheet usage

Is it posible to have two or more people entering data into the same
spreadsheet at the same time? What I have is score sheet which when
there is over 160 players it takes a long time to enter all scores.
More people entering the data will take less time. Also I asked if
there was a way of having a spread sheet automaticaly fill any size
screen to a predetermined configuration, although this was not
answered in this forum I now have the code to do it, Thanks.