Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Help with Excel if function and macros

As ALWAYS, post YOUR code for comments

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"perl" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I"m currently working on an excel file for shipping. I created a macro
which
automatically makes a line jump onto a worksheet called "shipped orders"
once
the status of the line is "shipped". Now I would like to add an if
function
that if Cell N1 contains a ups shipping# the status should change to
"shipped". the function worked however for some reason the line did not
jump.
Any Solution? I would be grateful if anyone could help.

Kind Regards,

Perl