Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
GENO GENO is offline

Default assistance need with excel doc

Hi guys

I am trying to copy rows which has minor function. These 5 rows have titles
and a functions displaying items from another sheet. I tried to multiply
(copy) these rows buy dragging the mouse down the sheet, but it makes copies
with the function adding 5 instead of + 1. e.g
"=Evaluation!C5&Evaluation!AY5&Evaluation!D5", the next set would be
"=Evaluation!C10&Evaluation!AY10&Evaluation!D1 0" instead of
"=Evaluation!C6&Evaluation!AY6&Evaluation!D6". I would like to know if I
could copy these 5 rows a set adding + 1 for the formula instead of + 5?

asssistance is highly appreciated, thanx

Geno