Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default excel email pdf button problem

Hi

The add-in is a part of Office 2007 SP2.
But if you not have SP2 installed you must download the add-in and install it

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"nicholas v" <nicholas wrote in message ...
Hi Folks

I have a problem, and it is with the conversion to e-mail as pdf button that
you can use in excel office 2007.
I bought a copy awhile ago with three licences i installed it in the first
computer and it works no problem in word and excel, click the e-mail as pdf
attachment button and its job done.

I installed office on another computer upstairs and it will not work on this
computer, when you click the e-mail as PDF attachment button it high lights
the page break but does not do anything else, also the attach to e-mail
button does not work either.

That is the one that just attaches the workbook to the e-mail.
Both computers use service pack 3 and the same office programme.
I am baffled i have played around with this quite a lot and can get no joy

Thanks Nick