Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Brett Brett is offline

Default Deleting Cell Information Automatically

Hey thank you for your reply. I just realised that i did not phrase what i
wanted to say correctly and gave little information. I just realised that i
cannot enter a formula into the column that i want to delete because i want
to enter different values. I apologise that none of this really makes sense
but i cannot explain it throroughly enough to provide the information without
explaining my whole situation that i don't have enough time to do. However,
thank you very much for your reply and i may use that formula for another
part of my project.

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
do you have formula in the cells you want to delete the information ??, if
yes you can add something like this

=if(A1="Delete"0,"",your formula)

A1 is the cell you need to look for the results
="Delete", change it to fit your needs, it might be a number in the case of
a number don't enclose the number between ""

"Brett" wrote:

Is it possible to delete information in cells from a certain column by
changing the information in a Cell from a different column using a formula?
Or does it have to be via VB?