Pat Flynn

=IF($A$21,A$2+1,""). Puts a NULL instead of the default so the cell
reference is triggered from an entry in A2.
Pat

"force530" wrote:

I am creating a worksheet. The date is entered in, lets just say A1 for the
beginning of the week starting on Saturday. The results are the "mon & day"
for each of the seven days for the week by ref cell A1 and using "=A1+1",
"=A1+2, etc., to finish off the week. When there is no date in the ref cell
(A1), the results are "1/0 1/1 1/2 1/3 1/4 1/5 1/6". How can I hide
this or keep these results from appearing and only appearing when a valid
date is entered into A1?

Thanks for any help....