Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
kenrock kenrock is offline

Default Copy web page to Excel using VBA

Hi,
Attempts to code, in VBA, a means of copying a web page onto an Excel
sheet have been frustrating and inconclusive.
When I apply the "QueryTables.Add" approach using the URL, I get a
partial result but it does not include the data I wish to capture -
just static data.
If I use the "FollowHyperlink" approach, Internet Explorer is called
and the web page is displayed but I cannot see how to code in VBA,
"SellectAll" and "Copy" so that I can then "Paste" to the Excel
sheet. I have tried this approach in a manual manner using a list of
Hyperlinks and calling each Hyperlink, copying the web page and
pasting onto individual spreadsheets.
Can this be achieved using VBA?
TIA, Ken Rock