Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Karen Karen is offline

Default Possibly Too Many Arguments

I have 31 sheet tabs that I have to sum, average and find the minimum &
maximum of 100 cells of data. I want to create a separate sheet that has all
of these stats. I tried calculating all this data and I'm getting and error
message:

The formula you typed contains an error:
1. For more information about fixing common problems, click help.
2. To get assistance in entering a function, click OK then click function on
the Insert menu.
3. If you are not trying to enter a formula, avoid using an equal sign or
minus sign or precede it with a single quotation.

Are there too many cells of data? Am I trying to calculate too many
arguments? HELP!