Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Date Calculation question

Why don't you just use Workday

=WORKDAY(A1,A2,C1:C7)

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Amanda" wrote in message
I was able to successfully use someone's help on this site to calculate the
following

Add 60 Calendar dates, excluding holidays with the holidays defined in a
hidden column. using the following formula:
A2-A1-COUNTIF(C1:C7,""&A)+COUNTIF(C1:C7,""&A2)...

While this excludes returning a Holiday date, it doesn't add days in lieu
of
the Holiday for the returned date..example If I want to count 45 Calendar
days from 11/20/09, I do not want it to land on Thanksgiving or Christmas,
want it two additional days if that occurs? How can I incomporate this in
the above formula?

Thanks,
Amanda