Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Populate excel sheet based on values in a separate sheet

Andi
When you say "Columns C, F, I" populated, do you mean the whole column?
Or maybe just one row? What row? Provide more detail about the layout of
what you have and what you want to do. Otto HTH
"Andi" wrote in message
I am trying to populate an excel sheet ('Actuals') based on values in
another
excel sheet ('Budget') in the same file. When the Week Number is chosen,
from
drop down list (based on 'Budget') I need certain columns to populate. For
example if user chooses Week 1, I need Column C, F and J on the 'Actuals'
sheet to read Y but if week 4 is choosen, Coumns D,I, M and N will be Y.

How can I make this happen?

Thanks