Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kelli Jordan Kelli Jordan is offline

Default Designing master schedule

Hi - hopefully someone will be able to help me setup my family schedule.

I am using Excel 2007.

I am wanting to create a master schedule of my childrens activities so I
don't miss an event and can quickly see the conflicts of times/days.

Sheet one - Master schedule
Sheet two - child 1 schedule - day/time/event
Sheet three - child 2 schedule - day/time/event
Sheet four - child 3 schedule - day/time/event
Sheet five - child 4 schedule - day/time/event
Sheet six - child 5 schedule - day/time/event
Sheet seven - child 6 schedule - day/time/event

What is the easiest way to import each childs sheet into the master sheet?
Do I use functions? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help
--
Kelli