Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DLF DLF is offline

Default Problem with printing a border in Excel 2007

I have a worksheet where the right hand most column has a bold border on its
right hand side. The column is shaded. It appears fine, but when I go to
print the worksheet (highlighting the cells and telling it to "print
selection," one cell in that column is missing its right hand border.

I've tried adding one more column to the right in the selection but it
doesn't help. I've tried deleting the row and then typing the contents back
in, but that doesn't help either. Help please!