GoBow777 GoBow777 is offline
Member

Default Using VBA to select a range within a range.

I’m trying to write code to select a range based on the visible data in the range (D4:D203) and ignore the blank cells. In other words, I have formulas that populate the range to produce the data, so if I have ten items of data, the first ten rows (D4 to D13) will show that data and the remaining rows will be blank. I just want to select the range of visible data and not the blank cells.
Code:
Range(Cells(4, 4), Cells(4, 4).End(xlDown)).Select
I’ve tried different variations based on the code provided but the code selects the entire range. Can any one help with this?