Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pogiman via OfficeKB.com pogiman via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default IF Formula Porblems

Are you referring B12 as the output cell (with formula)? Where will the input
cell be?

I think you cannot use one cell as your input and output cell.

ssharp wrote:
Here's my senario: I need a cell to populate a certain value if the target
cell holds a certain value. BUT with multiple options for the target cell.

For example, if B12=Yes, then I want B12 to say $100. HOWEVER, I also need
if B12=NO, then I want B13 to say $200.

I can get as far as in getting the formula in to B13:

IF(B12="Yes","$100"); however I cannot figure out how to tack on the
IF(B12="NO","$200") without getting a VALUE# error...