RagDyeR

I don't know how to dye rads Dave.<g

RD

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Yeah, but my response came way after RadDyer's response.

(I didn't look ahead to see multiple posts.)

Gord Dibben wrote:

If you had stuck with your original thread you would have seen that Dave
Peterson answered with the same suggestion.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 17 May 2005 22:45:10 -0700, GRIFFO

wrote:

Excellent. Thanks for your assistance. I was going nuts trying to find

it.
Griffo

"RagDyeR" wrote:

<Data <Validation <Input Message tab,

Will show your text *only* when the cell is selected (in focus).
--

HTH,

RD

"GRIFFO" wrote in message
Hi, needed to clarify my initial request.

I need the tool tip to open when the cell has the focus. (Not when I

mouse
over).

Again I have a worksheet with this current functionality and dont know

how
to amend it.

Your assistance is appreciated.
Griffo