Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Misange Misange is offline

Default Major and minor gridlines on logarithmic axis excel 2007

Lets say you have 100+/-120

in non logaritmic scale, you should have an error bar starting at -20
if you put that as a log, then you have an error because you cannot
calculate the log of a negative or null value. And thus excel is lost.
No solution than to change the data !

Misange migrateuse
http://www.excelabo.net

smmudge a écrit :
I have a somewhat related issue with Log axes graphs...

If I add error bars to data and display them with a linear y-axis, all is
well. If I convert the y-axis to log, some of the bars (not all) are not
finished correctly and Excel draws triangles to the next error bar.

Is there a work around for this?

Thanks. Steve