Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CA_stateworker CA_stateworker is offline

Default How can I have Excel conditionally copy a cell

There are formula in each cell - typically a VLOOKUP(... or SUMPRODUCT(...
there are no date functions in the formulas nor do the formulas reference
any cell with a date function.

Thanks
--
stateworker

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

Kind of hard to say since we don't know wha you have in the columns. do the
cells have formulas? If not, then no. If so, do the formulas have the ability
to check a date? if so, then =IF(date you are looking at=today()-1,result,"")
would put them where you want, or something similar.. Would be helpful to
know what you have.

"CA_stateworker" wrote:

I would like to have excel copy/delete or cut from one cell to another based
on
Date. I have three columns with heading TODAY(), TODAY()-1, and TODAY()-2.
I would like to cut or copy the cell contents from TODAY() to TODAY()-1 when
the calendar date changes. Is it possible to do this without Visual Basic?

Thanks in advance for any help
--
stateworker