Harald Staff

Hi

With any date in A1:
=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,(DAY(A1)))

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Bill45" skrev i melding
I have a sheet in a workbook for each month. The first col in each sheet

is
Date in mmddyy format. When I start a new month, I cut and paste the

previous
month for all the dates and headings so that I don't have to retype them

into
the new months sheet. What is an easy way to then increase the mm in

mmddyy
by 1; ie, when I copy May's to Jun sheet, I have 05/01/2005... 05/31/2005
down column A. What is the easiest way to change the 5's to 6's w/o

having
to do each manually. I'm hoping that the answer to this may put me on a

track
to make other type of automated changes in my Excel usage. Thanks!