Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Mutliply rows in big amounts

The formula that Jacob and I presented using SUMPRODUCT is what you are
looking for.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"vb43" wrote:

Yes, that i could apply to all of it somehow? or i would by figuring out each
by calculator

"Luke M" wrote:

So, you want something that would mathematically do: (A2*B2)+(A3*B3)+...etc?

=SUMPRODUCT(A2:A4000,B2:B4000)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"vb43" wrote:

I have a years worth of Scrap material that needs to calculated. In one
column i have qty of 3161 items and in another column I have the unit cost
per qty item. Can I mutliply in rows all at once?