Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dpatcep dpatcep is offline

Default Copying macros to another workbook

I have a monster file with a bunch of macros that I want to move to another
workbook so that the original file won't take so long to save. The workbook I
am moving the macros to will always be open in order to access the macros. My
question is what is the best way to do this?

Here's what I'm wondering...
- Should I manually copy all the code for each macro and paste it over?
- Is there an easy way in Visual Basic to drag and drop from one workbook to
another?
- Does the amount of modules effect how quickly a file saves?
- As there any limit to the amount of macros that can be put in one module
and is there any benefit to doing that in terms of speed of execution and how
long it takes for the workbook to save?

Many many thanks!

David