Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default Classic View

Well it isn't changing for 2010, and I suspect the same was said about
the operating interface of the Model T when it was replaced!

thinkpinkcathy wrote:

I couldn't agree more. Pathetic that we have to purchase add-on products
from other software companies in order to continue to use Excel in an
efficient manner. . . . . Happy to see someone found the links and replied
to you - I'm in the same boat. Abominable. . . . .

"Ex-fan of excel" wrote:

Please bring back classic view. I think you've let this ribbon joke go on
long enough. After 3 months of use am still spending an average of 1.5 - 2.0