Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dlowrey dlowrey is offline

Default Question: How many occurences in date range?

Good afternoon

Col A has a list of dates and times. The data looks like this:
08/09/09 08:12
08/09/09 09:15
08/10/09 07:59.. etc.

Each date/time represents one transaction.
We need to count the number of transactions occurring on a each day between
two times. For example, on 8/09/09 between 8:00 and 9:59 the answer would be
2.

Can you give me some ideas about how to approach this problem? We don't
want to script this, but will use a separate cell on a sheet for each date
and time range.

Thanks in advance for your help.
-DL