Andy Tallent

Thank you Bob,

Kind Regards
--
Andy Tallent

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Andy,

Then just change .Send to ,Display and it will open up but not send.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Andy Tallent" wrote in message
Hi Bob,

Thanks for this guidance. Perhaps I need to approach this in a different
way. I've tried also using some code from Ron de Bruins site (i think)

which
does everything I want except that it automatically sends the mail and I
don't want this to happen. I want the e-mail message to be displayed as

per
"Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show" so that the user can

intervene
and add more text to the body. Is this possible at all using his code?

Dim OutApp As Object
Dim OutMail As Object
Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0)
With OutMail
.To = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1")
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.Subject = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A2")
.Body = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A3")
.Attachments.Add ActiveWorkbook.FullName
.Send
End With
Set OutMail = Nothing
Set OutApp = Nothing

Application.Quit

--
Andy Tallent

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

The only other argument seems to be return receipt, so it looks like no.

If you have Outlook, you could build an email via automation which can
handle this. There is an example here
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.EarlyLate.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Andy Tallent" wrote in message

I am using the following code to attached a spreadsheet to an outlook
message.

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show _
arg1:=Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1"), _
arg2:=Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A2")

I am able to specify a e-mail address with arg1 and subject with arg2

but
does anybody know if it is possible to specify some content for the

body
of
the e-mail message?

Thanks