Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Matt Cromer Matt Cromer is offline

Default Pivot table 'Too Many Row or Column Items...'

I am getting the message regarding too many row or column items. Drag at
least one row or column field off The PivotTable report...

This is a pivot table that I update each week, and this week the error
appeared. I suspect it has less to do with how many columns/rows I have
selected, and more to do with how many combinations are being generated. I
would prefer not to change the pivot table, is there any way around this? I
am using Office Excel 2003 SP3.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Matt