Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Dodger Roger Dodger is offline

Default suming parts of a coloumn

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if you guys can help me. I have tried my work colleagues and
they can't get it either.

I have 1 column of numbers, lets call it Column D. In this column there are
a variety of different numbers. In Column C the only cells with input are
not to be added at all. What I want to do is sum down column D until a cell
has input beside it in C, then put a subtotal in column E and skip past the
row with input in column C and start the process again down the column.
There is no regular pattern to the amount of numbers that it will need to
add.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Roger,