Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tami Tami is offline

Default max-ing excel out

great, thanks pete.
question: is 5.5 KB in data (ie. values in majority of cells) the same as
5.5kb with formulas in majority cells (ie. sumproducts, sumifs, vlookups,
etc)

"Pete_UK" wrote:

I regularly use files that are much larger than 5.5Mb, so Excel can
handle that.

Pete

On Sep 5, 6:21 pm, Tami wrote:
does anyone know how to tell if i'm "max-ing" excel out with all the
formulas, conditional formats, tabs, etc i have in a file. I have a model
that is fine for 20 of my users but for my user with the most data, the file
sometimes acts funky....like the view code/event code doesn't work, the
conditioanl formatting comes undone, just didn't know if there was a way to
see if i'm "max-ed" out and should'nt put any more tabs or calcutions in....
the file bytes are 5533kb and has 15 tabs