Sherry

Default Omit/bypass cells in column equations

Hello! I have a worksheet macro as follows:

Sub InsertNewRow()

ActiveSheet.Unprotect
Rows("10:10").Select
Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown
Range("10:10").Select
Selection.Locked = True
Range("11:11").Select
Selection.Locked = False
ActiveSheet.Protect

End Sub

The of cells from and inclusive $D$11 to $D$15 are named 'Recent'

The of cell s from and inclusive $D$11 to $D$65536 are named 'EvalTotal'

I need to change this to make cells D6 display the 'Recent' Average

and D7 to display the 'EvalTotal' Average

My problems are as follows:

1) When I insert a new row using the macro shown above cell numbers change
for 'Recent' to $D$12 to $D$16 and 'EvalTotal' to $D$12 to $D$65536

2) If the cell range for 'Recent' and 'EvalTotal' change-then the results
for 'Recent Average' and 'EvalTotal Average' will not reflect an accurate
conclusion

I have tried to explain this clearly but it is difficult to do so.

Please ask for further clarification if required to lead to any helpful
suggestions

Cheers Sherry