Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Resizing cells to fit text returned by VLOOKUP

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:29:17 +0100, "Michelle"
wrote:

Yes, I do mind. I get lots of stroppy replies if I post similar requests to
more than one group, and often a question is relevant to more than one
group - as in this case - you can see how it is relevant to Functions, and
Misc, but also there might be a VBA solution. So posting to multiple groups
in such a way that any replies appear in all groups is a generally prefered
ettiquette.

Why do you have a problem with it? Others have recommended it as the right
way.

M :)

Maybe he's confusing *cross-posting* (which you did and is proper) with
*multi-posting*, where you post separate messages to each of the NG's.
--ron