Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Resizing cells to fit text returned by VLOOKUP

No, Thanks, but WrapText is already on for these cells, it's just that the
row height is not adjusting automatically.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote in message
Sub Macro()
Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas).WrapText = True
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Michelle" wrote:

I have some VLOOKUPs which sometimes return 50 or 60 characters (they're
in
merged cells). I want the text to wrap, and the cell to enlarge to fit
the
text - Just like it does whan you type it in, but somehow, because it is
being returned from a formula it just displays the bottom line of the
wrapped text, and doesn't resize the row.

Anyone know how I cam make it fit?

I'm happy to use a VBA solution if there's no built in way to make it
happen
automatically.

Thanks