Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default entering data in a row and then tabbing to the next row

Another way..which I use it for setting temporary navigation..

--Suppose you are in Row 10
--Select range A11:L20 (active cell would be A11)
--Start entering data and once at L11 it would return to next row ColA

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Paradisegems" wrote:

I am using Excel 2003. I would like to enter my data from A-L and then press
tab and be in the next row below to start entering data again. I have my
own company and am trying to enter customers contact info. It is
inconvenient for me to alway use my mouse to go back to the next row and I
know I have set this up before, but can not remember how I did it. Please
help.